Monday, January 6, 2014

Battening down the hatches!

Most quilters would be preparing hand piecing projects in the event of severely inclement weather.

 I, however, chose to clean and move bunny condos.  All 5 of them.

With predicted lows in the single digits this week, I had to find a way to keep the water from freezing so quickly.  Tarps were secured along the front and side of the porch, in the hopes to dispel some of the wind, snow, and rain.

 And I finished in the nick of time.
 At 22 degrees, it's pretty chilly out there folks.  

I sincerely hope all of those in similar conditions, remember to store plenty of water for both yourselves and the furry ones.

It's nice to be able to sit back and enjoy the view when all provisions are at hand in the event of power outage.

And when you can, please remember to sweep and salt your elderly neighbor's porch and steps.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

No comments: