But thank goodness, we only got a light dusting of snow. The bunny's water was frozen solid this morning and even Dolly did not want to stay out for more than 2 minutes.
To all of you in the New England states, do stay safe. You guys have a lot more snow and much, much colder temperatures.
Let me introduce you to Rachel, she is the shy one.
I can share this picture now, as this Christmas present arrived safely at the house of a very dear friend. I hope it brightens not only her day, but the next few weeks of dreary winter.
Last but not least, the babies, growing by leaps and bounds. Esther and Emma will be going off to a happy new home very soon.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
4 comments:
stay warm! love your log cabin quilt, sometimes I have to wrap up my legs in a blanket or quilt when working, :)
the quilt is beautiful. I'm sure she'll enjoy it. maw
Beautiful quilt. The bunnies look fluffier in the cold;).
What a lovely, scrappy and feminine quilt you made! Your dear friend is lucky.
Post a Comment