Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Eastbound and down, loaded up and truckin'

ah we gonna do what they say can't be done
 We've got a long way to go, and a short time to get there.
I'm eastbound, just watch old bandit run.
Actually, it's been a re-organizational race.  Lots and lots of fabric . . pulled out, snipped off, or re-folded.  Here are my 4 stacks all needing ironing and starching.  Lots of starching!  Two of them are as high as the sewing machine.

This box is full of fabric for a particular quilt.  I still need to work through this one and put away the extras.
This stack will get measured and put on empty cardboard bolts.  I do that with big pieces.
This stack is ironed, starched, and ready for trimming up.  There's a table under there somewhere.

I had Monday off unexpectedly, so I was able to finish up reorganizing several things, including all 5 bins of lights to tans.

Oh yeah, we're truckin'!

2 comments:

Carli The Quilter said...

This is a very good idea. I did some of this extra cleaning this summer. Love your dog photos.

Carli

Paula, the quilter said...

Dolly looks a bit bored. Doesn't it feel good to have accomplished this?