Thursday, June 13, 2013

Well, I finally took the plunge and . . .

bought a new camera.  It's like learning a whole other computer program, only more so.

 It allows for "pet" shots at so many frames per minute.

It has adjustments for close-ups of flowers.  But the flash always turns on, go figure.

And then there are the "action" shots, proving once again that Dolly needs a bath.

I keep finding new stuff in the book which I need to memorize if I want to improve on my photography skills . . . so I'm giving myself 3 years to practice, which includes traveling to enough interesting places to do so.  Luckily, I live in a lovely part of the country for such adventures.

If you could travel to anyplace in the world to take pictures, where would you go?

Until then, keep stitchin' . . . 

4 comments:

Carol said...

How FUN! Love the Dolly action pics!

Caroline in NH said...

If I could travel anywhere to take pictures? Australia would be my first choice... I'd also be willing to consider Hawaii! Or Italy - oh, all the old ruins! I would *love* to see the Colosseum in person!

Susan Tidwell said...

great shots! you can probably turn off the flash. I hate to read the book, but sometimes you just have to! enjoy your new camera!

Melanie said...

I've never heard people say, " Man --I wish I hadn't taken photos" they always say they wish they had.... have fun...