Name that song! We're going back a ways here, 1990s maybe.
My hydrangea changes color every day. And even though I put rusty nails in the soil to help it turn blue, evidently it didn't work this year. Or I heard the story wrong and was supposed to use something else besides rusty nails.
No changes here, Dolly is steadfast and loyal, keeping watch from her porch perch for any threats along the perimeter. Either that or she's making sure no bunz escape, which did happen yesterday.
Now this streak of lightening project is undergoing major change. I've decided that a scrappy quilt layout is not what I want. So I'm taking all the sections apart and will use more monochromatic prints in both blues and backgrounds. Thankfully, I have enough blues in my stash. And since the rectangles are 4-1/2 x 2-1/2, it should work up fairly quickly.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
3 comments:
its kinda purple! there is one here at the campground that has both pink and blue flowers, not sure how they did that
Did the bunny come back? How can you and Dolly leave us hanging like that!
I was told to put broken bricks near my Hydrangeas to get them to turn bluer...seems to work this year!
My Grandmother had gorgeous hydrangeas. I want some to frame part of the porch. They have different varieties. I don't know if those will weather this far north. They are stunning....
Post a Comment