Friday, June 21, 2013

Decisions, decisions . . .

  
Does anyone recognize this type of mushroom?  I'm wondering if it can be used to dye fabric.  Hmmm.


A friend's daughter recently graduated from nursing school.  It has been an especially long journey for this young lady, and to celebrate, I'm going to bequeath her with this quilt.

Problem is, I can't decide on borders.  Perhaps a piano key border in mixed blues and white.

It needs to be just a tad larger, so maybe 6 inches on each side would work.

Any suggestions?



A bit more pink is showing today.  I'm beginning to like this color.

This is Dolly's "mom are you done work yet, so we can go for a ride face."  Evidently 13 bunnies are not enough to entertain this pup.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

3 comments:

Winding Ways said...

Mushroom is fly algaric. (Amanti muscari)

Susan Tidwell said...

hey we have the same mushrooms!

Paula, the quilter said...

Actually it is Amanita muscaria - and it is poisonous.