Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Slow going on the decorating,

But I've had to move all the rugs to the front porch for cleaning, then do the floor, and the baseboards . . . you know the routine.


The ceramic tree is up though, as the balcony is all done. I made this in 1984 and still enjoy it.


Found these recently at Hobby Lobby for 50% off. Now what to fill them with, hmmmm.


Still working on the mantle.


Dolly's wagon full of quilts, some waiting to be displayed.


I bought this originally to teach Dolly to pull in the 40-lb bags of pellets for the stove. However, it's wayyy too big and thus I'll be selling it soon. Made by an Amish craftsman, it even has the bars to hitch up your pony.


Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

2 comments:

MARCIE said...

Your red and white quilt looks stunning! Enjoy your decorating, it's looking good!

Kelli Fannin Quilts said...

The quilts are beautiful!! Cute ceramic tree, and that wagon for Dolly is sooo cool! How is Dolly by the way.. hope she is having a merry woofmas. lol Buster has chewed through his giant candy cane shaped rawhide pretty good.. only has about half left.