Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy, happy, HAPPY dance

Did I mention happy?


Some things are better than chocolate. A new 8 foot x 9 foot design wall is one of them.


Along with a felt-covered, core board backsplash above the pressing station.

And a wonderful puppy who got a tire rubber/rope toy from Santa. (Tractor Supply has the best toys for big dogs that actually last.)


Wishing you all a wonderful New Year. Until then, keep stitchin' . . .


5 comments:

~Joan said...

I didn't think I was a big cheddar fan, but those blocks look fantastic. I think cheddar is growing on me.

Are you piecing triangles or cutting up string squares?

Purple Pam said...

How wonderful! Such a nice, BIG, design wall. Dolly looks quite happy with her new toy, too.

Happy New Year to you both.

Madalene Axford Murphy said...

Congratulations on that design wall. If you are like me, you are still going to be loving it two years from now. Happy New Year to you and that sweet, sweet dog of yours!

Floss said...

Yes I would agree, these are better.

Silverthimble said...

I love the string blocks on the design wall!!!