Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Acrobats for hire!

I discovered that the trick to getting my house painted was finding the right group of acrobats.

It takes great balance and nerves of steel, especially when the peak stands near 30 feet!

There are shallow angles with slippery slopes, which only a contortunist can manage.



Somehow they juggle buckets and brushes while keeping their balance. (I got dizzy just taking the pictures.)

Naturally, they have to work in tandem to create perfect choreography.



Dolly kept trying to join the act, but I wouldn't let her climb a ladder. No sirreee, my pup is better on the pumpkin toss to be sure.

In 2 days, this crew had the house done. Mother nature provided the great weather and I provided the veggie ham soup with cornbread muffins and plenty of lemonade.

Great teamwork all around!


Until then, keep stitchin' . . .





4 comments:

Carol said...

San it looks awesome...they did an amaing job!

Melanie said...

OK-- Did I tell you--- You live in a pretty cool house..... This is going to be so nice when you 'gett'er done'.... So... What will be the next project...what about on the quilting front...

Elaine Adair said...

You DO have a lovely home! I've said it before - and you work so hard on it. Good for you!

Floss said...

Having now seen the outside of your house, I can saftely say that this is not a job I would try myself. Looks like they dud a great job.