Wednesday, August 3, 2011

STOP the presses!

It's time to begin a new project.


Just shove those 47 other baggies, tops, and UFO's to the side and join me won't you.

Windham website was kind enough to post this free pattern.

http://www.windhamfabrics.net/images/project/baltimore_square.pdf

Download and start your motors. All we need are 16 favorite fabrics. Wooo hooo.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

6 comments:

YankeeQuilter said...

I've always loved this design! Very tempting...

Carol said...

That's going to be a great quilt! Right up your alley! Have FUN!

Melanie said...

I can't wait to see the progress. Is it cooling off any for you?

Quilts And Pieces said...

Yup I"m in!!!! I'm thinking maybe purple where the red is!

Purple Pam said...

How could you do this to me? Another quilt I want to make! I downloaded the pattern. Now I must go stash shopping.

Hi Dolly!

Susan Tidwell said...

it looks like one of those pictures that moves and changes, in fact I can't even look at it for very long... lol


good luck!