If you have a featherweight, then you'll want to check out the Stanley tool carrier. It's not just for hammers anymore.
The exterior side pockets have room for small rulers and fabric packs. The interior pockets hide your extra bobbins and scissors. The hard plastic bottom protects your machine and the wide carrying strap makes it easy to haul around.
Recently on sale at Wal-Mart for only $15.00, I consider it a true bargain.
Here's Dolly doing her guard dog immitation. Good thing though, as a clan of coyotes has been seen in the immediate area.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
4 comments:
Wow - what a handy carryall! I might need one and then have to get a Featherweight! 8-)))
(No wonder I have so much 'stuff'!)
What a great idea! Thanks for sharing. No coyotes for you Dolly...they are not your friend!
What a great idea! I'm a fan of toolboxes for carrying sewing supplies to classes and retreats.
And Dolly looks gorgeous as always!
That is a clever idea! Dolly is adorable :-)
Post a Comment