Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Big boo boo


The vet shaved around and cleaned her cheek wound yesterday. She ate well last night, as I made her plain rice with hamburger.





But today she has not eaten much at all. I may have to cook up some fresh chicken and see how that works.


Thanks for being there.


15 comments:

Paula, the quilter said...

I was wondering how she was doing. Poor sweetie, she was just tryin' to be friends and now she doesn't look happy. Hope things come out all right for you on this.

Carol said...

Poor baby...did they give her antibiotics...that may be making her feel like not eating too.

~Joan said...

Seeing that makes me want to go take a chunk out of the other dog's hide. I know you feel worse.

Julie in the Barn said...

Poor baby. I hope that pit bull is in doggie prison for it's crime. Some humans shouldn't be allowed to have pets.

Melanie said...

Try turkey too....poor thing....I'd just keep her in my lap all day.....

Floss said...

Poor Dolly, that horrible, hopefully she will be OK. This makes me sad. You or your dog should be safe in your own yard from other people and their pets.
**hugs**

Madalene Axford Murphy said...

So hard to watch a dog you love suffer. Hope she heals quickly and hope you can find a way for her to be safe in her own yard.

YankeeQuilter said...

Poor baby...pray she heals quickly...

QuilterPattiO said...

I wish I were there to give Dolly a big hug. I hope she will be back to her old/young self soon. She is just too sweet! PattiO

Purple Pam said...

Hope all is well with Dolly. She looks like she needs another hug from Mom.

Madalene Axford Murphy said...

So how is she doing?

Shelina said...

Poor baby. I hope he heals quickly. I am always super careful with my dog, who is always either on a leash with me or in a fence, mostly for his protection, because he is a sweet dog. It is irritating when the ones who don't keep a dog on a leash are the ones who most need to because their dogs are vicious.

pwl said...

Oh, my poor Dolly! Poor sweetie! Please give her scritches and good wishes from me and tell her she's still very beautiful!

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh poor baby! I need to read on and see what happened. Oh is she growing up beautiful though!

Carole said...

Poor baby! Gentle scratch behind the ears!!