
a "gentleman quilter" by the name of
Rob, who, I might add, does lovely work in wood.

The Xmas ornaments are ready for hanging and come in several designs.

I also purchased lone star earrings, but I don't see them on his
web site. Perhaps, if you mention that you saw his name on my blog, he'll work these into his product offering. He also has pins and jewelry boxes. You may want to shop for Christmas early, as these are unique and wonderful works of art, not mass produced by any means.
And of course, here's Dolly enjoying a bit of a rest between romps.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
4 comments:
I love those earrings. Dolly is looking so good, will she be hot in the summer with all that fur?
I have bought some of his things in the past at the Lancaster show. He does beautiful work!
I've seen these at shows...fantastic!
What beautiful work he does!
Post a Comment