Thursday, July 29, 2010

Hotter n' hotter!

Today's high will be 95 degrees and for tomorrow, we're looking at 98. Yowsers!

I'm just grateful not to be working for this company. Can you imagine standing in front of an oven all day?

Now Dolly, she has the right idea and stays cool under the big fan. I've no doubt this will be her favorite spot come winter when the pellet stove is going full blast. Right now I'm really looking forward to using it.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .


2 comments:

Paula, the quilter said...

Not only standing in front of a hot oven but just sayin' you work at an establishment called 'Bimbos'. *smile*

Floss said...

Yes Dolly has the right idea.
My Dad worked as a boiler attendant for many years, there was a hot job, luckily it was for an ice-cream company so he could cool down in the walk-in freezer and as a kid I could get free ice-cream :)