Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dolly the Trooper

Mom took me for my first vet visit today. Everyone was very friendly and there were a lot of great smells.

They decided I was 18 months old, possibly younger and very much still a pup, but you and I knew that! LOL

I didn't get a lollipop when I left, but mom promised me some really tasty medicine to keep the icky fleas, ticks, and heart worms away.

Aren't I lucky that so many folks want to see me become a happy, healthy pup.

I have lots of pals out there waiting for their forever home. If you have room in your heart and yard, drop by petfinders . I'm sure you could find someone as cute as I. Not cuter mind you, but pretty darn close!

With slurps and plenty of furry hugs - Dolly

6 comments:

Carol said...

What a good girl!

Susan Tidwell said...

Dolly writes very well for an 18 month old!

Sounds like she is taking good care of you.

esquiltingpassion said...

I love Dolly's escapades. I am glad that she is healthy and has her forever home. No Chipmunks, I don't believe it, Dolly stick to that story.LOL
Elaine

pwl said...

Dolly is gorgeous, and I'm proud of her!

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh look at that face!

Idaho Quilter said...

Dolly has stolen my heart!