Part 3: Worn out after a tough day of inspecting (and waiting for mom to get off the darn ladder!)
Recently, Dolly has been working on her resume for those of you who need their porch painting inspected. She hires on fairly cheaply and only needs puppy chow, rice, hard boiled eggs, beef broth, peanut butter, and her newest favorite . . . fortune cookes (paper removed).
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
4 comments:
Oh if I lived closer I would hire her on the spot!
Howie and Zack love fortune cookies...they know when the Chinese food comes in the house and then wait patiently in the kitchen until we're done eating. They nearly turn inside out until we get the paper off. Too funny!
Does Dolly do any pet sitting?
I certainly enjoy all the Dolly pictures!! It's hard work being a dog - isn't it!! LOL
Post a Comment