Monday, December 7, 2009

Fireside sale . . .

and the work of some talented friends at the John C. Campbell Folk School.
Katrina Miller's fun and always whimsical copper sculpted pins. (She does great ornaments too.)
Lee and Doug with their blue and white pottery. The bunnies are my favorites.

Marsha Bugg's phenomenal porcelain pottery in soft muted shades of mossy green, earthy brown and tan.
Suzy DeLauriers' wonderful watercolors of local scenes around the folk school.

And Lynda Metcalfe's beautifully designed earrings and necklaces.

Of course I took more than 5 pictures and will show those soon.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

4 comments:

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Wow! I'm so astounded by the talent of others. What a great way to spend a day.

YankeeQuilter said...

The blue and white pottery is gorgeous!

antique quilter said...

boy would I love to attend one of these shows!
looks like a great place to buy those unique gifts
does she have a website for the ornaments and pins in the first picture?
Katrina Miller?
the pottery is just beautiful
glad you took time out of your renovations/painting to get out!
Kathie

Whitney Black said...

I just wanted to let you know that Bloggy Blog Designz is having another blog design giveaway! Here is what we are giving away:

A Basic Package

A $40 Giftcard

A $30 Giftcard

A $20 Giftcard

55% off Any Package

45% off Any Package

See our site for details! www.bloggyblogdesignz.com