Pam Howard spinning away. (Pam is co-owner of the Yarn Circle. If you need supplies for spinning, weaving, or knitting, check out their web site and give them a call.)
Lovely pottery.
and I wish I could remember this lady's name . . . but she had some lovely quilts nonetheless.
Hi, just caught up with your blog and read your comment about speaking with an American! YES! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. Good for you! I used to feel a bit guilty, but my niece told me her company out-sources certain things to India and every other month she's training new people because they only stay a month or 2 on the job and then go to a "better" job! Ultimately it has to cost more to keep retraining people!
1 comment:
Hi, just caught up with your blog and read your comment about speaking with an American! YES! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. Good for you! I used to feel a bit guilty, but my niece told me her company out-sources certain things to India and every other month she's training new people because they only stay a month or 2 on the job and then go to a "better" job! Ultimately it has to cost more to keep retraining people!
Post a Comment