True, playing with fabric is much more fun and certainly more colorful, but it's nice to design your own paint color once in awhile.
By the way, does anyone remember the words to "The Famous Mr. Ed" ? A horse is a horse of course of course, but nobody . . . . dah dah dum da dum. It has been a long time. I was very young when that show was on. Ahem. Really.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
6 comments:
A horse is a horse, of course, of course,
And no one can talk to a horse of course
That is, of course, unless the horse is the famous Mister Ed.
Go right to the source and ask the horse
He'll give you the answer that you'll endorse.
He's always on a steady course.
Talk to Mister Ed.
People yakkity yak a streak and waste your time of day
But Mr. Ed will never speak unless he has something to say
A horse is a horse, of course, of course,
And this one'll talk 'til his voice is hoarse.
You never heard of a talking horse?
Well listen to this: "I'm Mister Ed."
There you are, you asked and I shall send......
hugs Deb
A horse is a horse, of course, of course,
And no one can talk to a horse of course
That is, of course, unless the horse is the famous Mr. Ed.
Go right to the source and ask the horse
He'll give you the answer that you'll endorse.
He's always on a steady course.
Talk to Mr. Ed.
People yakkity yak a streak and waste your time of day
But Mister Ed will never speak unless he has something to say.
A horse is a horse, of course, of course,
And this one'll talk 'til his voice is hoarse.
You never heard of a talking horse?
Well listen to this.
I am Mister Ed.
But noone can talk to a horse, of course,
That is, of course, unless the horse
Is the famous Mr. Ed.
Now you can go walking down the street...
Oh sure - give me an earworm for the rest of the day! LOL
I think I'll have to go Google to see if I actually remembered these lyrics correctly. :)
Have a great day!
Wow! I didn't even remember that second verse, and I mangled the words of the third verse.
I think the worst is I can still hear their voices in my head. LOL
Guess I'll go get my second cup of coffee...
Man - love the color--- you're going to town on that new home. What fun---
No horse lyrics--- I was a Lassie girl,Bonanza, and my Three Sons....
Gorgeous color you've come up with! OH...and I think it is wonderful to know where one of your pieces will be headed...Ft Hood.
Post a Comment