Once I got to college they were filled with fabric. I was a textile major then and studying every fiber ever made. My quilting destiny was just around the corner.
Now that I have found my home, the remaining fabric was removed and they were donated to the local humane society thrift shop. I hope whomever receives them has an equally amazing journey. . . or perhaps someone will fill them with treasures from her travels. One can only wonder.
And where will I put my overflow fabric you ask, why anywhere I want. I have a whole house to fill. LOL!
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
2 comments:
What a wonderful story they will be holding close, and now someone else will be able to add to it.
oh I think you should have kept them
stacked them up in a room used as a conversation piece and hey they can still store fabrics.
Kathie
s I didn't you you were a textile major, where?
Post a Comment