Wow! It looks amazing. How big are those squares? Love the blue border.
It is wonderful! You did a great job. Inspires me to get busy with the little squares I am doing.
Just wonderful ! and so luminous !
Oh yes - the blue looks just right. What a lovely, lovely quilt.
The quilt looks great. Bonnie looks like she's feeling well.... Makes all the difference....
It's gorgeous, I LOVE it. Wonderful choice of border. And if it's still too big for your wall I'll happily take it off your hands ;-)
Just a gorgeous feast of colour! Like a kaleidoscope or brightly coloured tiles. The wide borders are in perfect proportion. Beautiful work!
Love the bright colours, and the border is just right.
Love the blue borders and the way it frames the tiny blocks.
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Wow! It looks amazing. How big are those squares? Love the blue border.
It is wonderful! You did a great job. Inspires me to get busy with the little squares I am doing.
Just wonderful ! and so luminous !
Oh yes - the blue looks just right. What a lovely, lovely quilt.
The quilt looks great. Bonnie looks like she's feeling well.... Makes all the difference....
It's gorgeous, I LOVE it. Wonderful choice of border. And if it's still too big for your wall I'll happily take it off your hands ;-)
Just a gorgeous feast of colour! Like a kaleidoscope or brightly coloured tiles. The wide borders are in perfect proportion. Beautiful work!
Love the bright colours, and the border is just right.
Love the blue borders and the way it frames the tiny blocks.
Post a Comment