Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesday shopper's bargains

(photo borrowed from web)

I know you won't believe me, but I have not sewn anything in almost 10 days. A new record, don't you think. But while reorganizing is still going on, I thought I'd share a few items for the upcoming holidays.

Connie mentioned a pumpkin roll she recently discovered on her travels and I found a recipe for one at VeryBestBaking along with a printable coupon for Nestles chocolate chips. . . just in case you'll be making Christmas cookies.

If you'd rather quilt than cook, here's a printable coupon for Tyson's pork roast. Just be sure and get to the store before Joan, she has 10 folks to feed after all. LOL!

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

2 comments:

Stephanie D said...

Oops! You started my sweet tooth aching.....

Brenda said...

Thanks for all the links. Now and then we need a break from sewing.