Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Sidetracked

I made the mistake of opening the pandora's box of hand-dyed fabrics. Several dull, uglies needed to be over dyed.

Fall is definitely in the air.



Won't this make great leaves!

Warm earthy browns with just a touch of red.

I love playing with my dye crayons. Let's hope the warm weather holds out a bit longer as I've another stack to do this coming weekend. So stay tuned, but until then . . .

Keep stitchin' . . .

8 comments:

Carol said...

OMG looks like a wonderful fall forest!

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

Those colors are just wonderful. Almost makes me look forward to fall.
Regina

Susan Tidwell said...

Very nice colors! Seasonal for fall. It looks like you had fun playing with your crayons.

Anonymous said...

Two words - SIMPLY GORGEOUS

Floss said...

I love the look of hand-dyed fabrics, these look yummy.

Tonya Ricucci said...

warm and rich. dye crayons???? sounds intrigueing.

sewprimitive karen said...

WOW! Those are pure heaven!

MARCIE said...

The hunter will NOT miss you in that! Yes, perfect for fall leaves!