Friday, May 23, 2008

Swirls and whirls


After a very long day of work, it's nice to have a project that does not need close supervision. . . just a series of swirls and whirls until the edges come 'round and it's done.

If you need a high-quality thread for the back of your quilts, check out Essential Thread at www.ConnectingThreads.com. I highly recommend it. It comes in a vast array of colors and right now it's even on sale.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

7 comments:

Sara said...

Isn't it great to have a project finished? I love the feeling of accomplishment when I get one done! It looks great!

Leanne said...

What a lovely bright quilt.

Carol said...

It turned out great! Love it!

*karendianne. said...

Yet Another Pretty!!!

Jeanne said...

It's a wonderful quilt! Love the happy fabrics.

Elaine Adair said...

What a lovely uncomplicated, yet effective summery quilt. It makes me happy just to look at it. Good job.

Melanie said...

Hey girl!! What I like about this quilt the most???? I think I love the yellow... it really brings the patchwork to life for some reason... Great job...