
Can you tell I've been having great fun with the soft spring colors. This is a very addictive pattern. It's small, works up fast, and uses up border fabric that I couldn't figure out what to do with.

And here's the deadline quilt . . . something for a special graduate. It's waiting for pinning and quiltin', so I had best get busy!
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
7 comments:
Love those plaids - I have LOTS of them also, and this might be THE project for them. Looks great.
They certainly are springy and ever so lovely. Doesn't look like the same pattern at all when you put it on point...great job! Hugs, Finn
Ah, that looks like such a good stash buster pattern.
Now I will have that song in my head all day, thanks! LOVE the spring colors, I think I would rather be a quilt. Have a good one.
Those two look so lovely on the line with the sun shining through them.
I also love the pieced plaids in the deadline quilt. Looks like a nice bright sunny day in your house.
Oh I love the deadline quilt. That is a VERY effective pattern!
Wow! Catching up on all your recent posts! WOW! That sums it up pretty good don't you think!
Post a Comment