Friday, May 30, 2008

The Rebel Cowboy

. . . . some of his critters and his quilt.

Meet T-Bone and Ribeye, and they will be eventually.

"Come annnnddd get itttt!" Chow time at goat central.

This baby goat is a specific breed, but I cannot remember which one.


That's me standing next to my nephew "Shorty", the Rebel Cowboy. Notice how 1 of their 5 dogs wanted to get in on the act. And yes, the quilt was greatly appreciated.

11 comments:

Carol said...

Wonderful! I knew he'd love it. Oh that little goat is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful quilt, and cute animals.

Knot Garden said...

Great photo! And who wouldn't love that quilt as a gift?

msholiday said...

I do believe that is one of my favorite breed of goat, Nubian, they grow a good size, and such a nice temperament. That is a gorgeous goat.

Sara said...

Great quilt! And I love all the animals!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful pictures, dear (love the goats :>) and such a beautiful quilt, fora lucky nephew... I bet it has been more than appreciated !

XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
NADINE

Elaine Adair said...

This was such a great choice for a guy quilt! Hope he realizes how lucky he is.

MARCIE said...

I love how that quilt turned out! So glad he likes it. Better to keep it away from the goats. LOL!

Susan Tidwell said...

Wow, a lot of animals! I am sure he will love the quilt, you are a great aunt!

Dawn said...

Your quilt is amazing---just right for a Rebel Cowboy!

And I will be sharing the pics of your goats with my husband---they will be used to support our push to get some cute, adorable goats here at our house. (That sound you hear is my husband groaning! *grin*)

Linda said...

Great quilt...cute animals and I love your label. I got a good laugh out of it. Good advice and instructions. I like your blog too with all the recipes. Thanks for the inspiration, hugs, Linda