Is there a fuse box on an exposed wall that needs to be hidden? Or how about a phone jack that doesn't hold a phone anymore?You really don't need a reason to make this fun little quilt, just a few 4-patches, some HST's and wallah you're done.
The 4-patches are made with 2" squares trimmed down to 3-1/4". Take 4" squares of dark and light fabric to make the HST's (as shown in previous post).
Pull out a few of your favorite colors, throw in some almost uglies just for fun and play. If you really like it, hang it in the kitchen. If you don't, well, just call it practice and hang it over the fuse box.
5 comments:
Sooo cute! I like the quick ones, don't you? Thanks for the inspiration.
Great little quilt San!! Love how 'solid' it looks without a lot of whites and lights in there. Gotta love that JL block pattern,don't ya??? Hugs, Finn
Yup - I always have loved those blocks and layout!
That is the cutest little quilt. I just can't get enough of those little ones!
Awesome idea & I just happen to have a commection of small quilts...
Post a Comment