Sunday, August 5, 2007

Free Fabric?


Did you know . . . . that if you log on to http://www.marcusbrothers.com/features/tips.html

you can share a quilting tip. If they list it, you win 5 free fat quarters. It takes awhile for them to arrive. So long, that by the time they did, I had completely forgotten what tip I had submitted. Good luck!

Until then, keep stitchin'!

2 comments:

KC Quilter said...

I just discovered your blog---oh, wow!! Love your quilts. And your description of how you are using your basement space for a sewing area could not have come at a better time!!! I have been wanting to do this as my current sewing space is a tiny, extra bedroom. I got lots of ideas from your blog!! Thanks.

Finn said...

Me again...what happened to the log cabin that was on the header yesterday??? LOL...you've got me looking twice and thinking I wasn't THAT tired last night..*G* I did read your letter and pop over about midnight, but didn't stay long enough to comment. Today it's a different picture...isn't it??
Hugs, Finn