Friday, August 3, 2007

Close up shot - Kitchen Sink #1


I'm learning to play with Picasa2, which was a free download. (Thanks Bonnie.)
This picture is dedicated to Mr. Toooolbucket who requested a close-up.
I promise more fun and adventure on studio set-up later on in the day.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . . . .

5 comments:

Mary Johnson said...

It's looking good San, I like this template.

Melanie said...

SAn --- you've got it figured out.... scraps need love tooo...My Grandma would fight you for this quilt....

MARCIE said...

That is really a fun quilt! Nice job getting your header on! I haven't been able to do that and get it centered right.

Finn said...

Love the multitude of fabrics San! I gotta make that quilt!!! *VBS* Hugs, Finn

Rhonda Jean said...

Hello GQ! What a great quilt. I love it too. Scrap quilts are the best.

I love Picassa too. It's a wonderful program.