to wish you all a joyous holiday.
Very little decorating was accomplished last week.
However, all the furniture was moved. The floor and baseboards finally got cleaned.
Today the log cabin top was finished with Dolly's help. It's been washed in order to remove that nasty blue pen, which has a tendency to set on me. Edges were zigzagged and when it dries, I'll work on the binding.
The pie has been made, as I have to work tomorrow. Like you, I'm looking forward to sitting down with friends on Monday and simply enjoying the day.
Wherever you are and whomever you're with, Dolly and I would like to wish you the peace and joy of the season.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

4 comments:
Merry Christmas, dear friend. I was blessed with your friendship the day we met online.
Merry .Christmas, Sandy. Enjoy your day with friends. Maw
Nice to be starting out the New Year with clean floors and baseboards. Good for you.
A very blessed Christmas to you and yours.
Hope you had a Merry Christmas!! And enjoyed the pie!!
Post a Comment