Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Break out the bells,

and ring in the news . . .
The binding is finally sewn on!
How old is this project . . . I believe 17 or 18 years.
Some of you even have this book to make your very own.
Although, I'm sure yours will get done faster even without Dolly's help.

We had a very quiet Christmas this year, as I came down with a touch of the flu Sunday night.  At least I get to look at quilting books while recovering.

Wishing you all the best this holiday season has to offer.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

4 comments:

Quilttiger said...

Love your table runner with its timeless design! Hope you are feeling better.

Lou Brackett said...

Love the table runner. I have that book but I don't remember that patter being in it, so I'll have to take another look!

Teri said...

I actually have that book and that runner on my table. It was one of the first projects I ever made. I smile when I look at how far my quilting journey has come.

audrey said...

What a cute table runner! Finished is good. You'll be enjoying this one for years to come. Love the red/green amish looking quilt in the previous post too! So simple and sweet for the holidays!