Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Capturing sunlight . . .

 And shadow
 across a pattern of prints.
 This quilt required replacing at least 8 squares,
 Until I got the colors just right.
 I love this quilt and
am already planning the next one
while patient Dolly waits for supper to finish cooking.

Tonight's menu is simple.  Cheesy hashbrown potatoes baked in an iron skillet and foil wrapped pork chops.  Done in 40 minutes.  Stop in if you're hungry.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

7 comments:

Sandy said...

I love the Log Cabin, and yours is beautiful.
Dang. I missed dinner!

Quilttiger said...

The quilt is just gorgeous. Love the way you took the pictures!

Anonymous said...

You're working with my colors, I see. LOvely. Maw

Jennie in GA said...

Beautiful photos of that fantastic quilt!!!! And of sweet Dolly. Supplier sounds yummy.

Teri said...

Did you mean to turn the one block differently. Lovely colors. I enjoy making log cabin QUILTS too.

Carolyn said...

I think log cabins are my favorite quilts, yet I've only made one. I wonder why that is? Maybe another needs to go on my never ending list! Yours is beautiful!

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Oh that is just beautiful!