Am I early or late?
Probably late, as this was started maybe 5 years ago. A very simple pattern utilizing a busy background print. I'm thinkin' maybe "table topper".
Next up are a few items from Jill's shop.
If you have a grandchild heading off to college and can't make them a quilt, here's one option, kitties!
This little remnant is so adorable, it almost came home with me.
For more information on these items, just contact Jill through Facebook at Linger Awhile Antiques or e-mail me for her phone number.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
3 comments:
...Christmas should last all year long.
A friend sent me a message yesterday that there are 39 more Fridays until Christmas. Yikes. The pattern is just perfect for utilizing busy prints. Looks like it would make either a nice tablecloth for a small table or a table topper for the holidays.
I just discovered your blog.
Love those kitties!
Post a Comment