Friday, June 2, 2017

Finito, Completo, Bandito

 Ooops, no banditos . . . sorry, I was on a roll.
This baggie is busted.  Squares going back to 1989 / 1990 ? . . . one of the very first classes I took.
Initially, I used a rather odd combination of colors, soft pastels and vibrant darks.  However, the light lavender leaning towards gray sashing with pale yellow works well to calm and coordinate.

Of course, just as I finished assembling this beauty, another baggie with even more of the same blocks was discovered.   Big SIGH!
Here are 2 more quilts available from Jill's shop.
This Sunbonnet Sue is my favorite.  Just look at the embroidery and quilting detail.  Exquisite.

Contact Jill through Facebook:  Linger Awhile Antiques

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

1 comment:

Quilttiger said...

Love, love the first quilt and the way you used sashing colors to unite the blocks!