Sunday, December 18, 2016

Well, the weather outside is frightful . . .

So I set up the pinning table and got to work.
 It's splendiforously wonderful to have a view of the tree while I pin.
Just a small table topper.  Can't recall when I started it.

However, I also pinned a small blue and yellow top, as well as an Xmas table runner.  And this one. . .
which was begun about 14 years ago.  It's one of my favorites and I look forward to getting it done. 

How are your Christmas projects coming along?

Until then, keep stitchin' . . . 

4 comments:

Quilttiger said...

Beautiful views out of your windows as you pin along! I am jealous :)

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Whoo hoo - you are working away!!!

Tom said...

...14 years! And here I thought that I took my time on things.

Unknown said...

Wow, you did such a great job!!! Very nice projects! Love the beautiful views you got from your big windows!! Keep enjoying that wonderful season:)
Lori