Friday, October 7, 2016

What to do when your photographic memory . . .

Runs out of film.
Make a numbered list with all the colors for a project,

In sequence, according to how they'll be laid out in the pattern.  Include how many strips are cut per color.
As you cut the fabric strips, assign a number to each stack.
Coordinating with the master list.

And just in case you'd like to join in, the pattern is called Baltimore Square and can be found on the Wyndham Fabric Free Pattern web page.
Dolly is nodding in agreement.  She knows how often I misplace things now that I'm out of film.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

2 comments:

Quilttiger said...

I agree with Dolly! Every bit helps when it comes to keeping track of the colors and rows for a quilt like yours!

Nancy said...

Gosh, I love your colors. I'll have to look at the pattern to see how they all go together.

I'm running out of film, too, and it's very frustrating!

Sweet Dolly.

--Nancy. (ndmessier @ aol.com, joyforgrace.blogspot.com)