Window washing, porch scrubbing, furniture rearranging, curtain hanging, floor mopping, and yes . .
even screen fixing is happening here.
One never knows when needle and thread will come in handy.
The herbs need trimming and drying.
Dolly got a bath!
And an old quilt top has a new border.
Who knew this fabric I never really liked would work so well.
The 9 patch variation with twirlies, remember that one? Not sure when I started it, but sure hope to finish it soon.
Meanwhile, Dolly and I will be on blog break for a bit.
Wishing you all a wonderful Fall.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .


4 comments:
Enjoy your blog break - that twirlies is a fantastic quilt!! You do have a way with fabric!!!
You've been really busy! You can come clean my house now that you are warmed up! That's a really pretty quilt.
The views from your windows must be awesome no matter which season it is! Your quilt just sparkles with your red accents....they remind me of the friendship stars.
busy busy, good for you. I can't seem to get inspired to do anything. I don't remember your walls being white, did you paint them too? Awesome quilt, I know you are glad to get it on the 'done' list :)
Post a Comment