Monday, August 29, 2016

Several years ago,

I filled a plastic bin with blue and yellow 2" squares.  After making several doll quilts, there were quite a few left.
 The new goal is to use up 3,840 of them in a queen size quilt.  I'm more than half way there.
 I found some old pictures today, reminding me that there are just 117 days left until Christmas.
Remember how adorable my bunnies were?  I really miss them, but know they are in good homes.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

2 comments:

Quilttiger said...

When you get this queen size quilt done, you will have one amazing and awesome quilt to enjoy and treasure! Aw, that Christmas picture reminds me of Christmas when I was growing up. Love your bunny photograph, too.

Purple Pam said...

Wow! 3,840 yellow and blue 2" squares, and you will have more leftover? Wow! Cannot wait to see that one finished.