Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Quilted carrots, a new listing on the menu.

 Be sure to notice the background, in which the entire West 40 was burned in one day.  It runs the length of the side road.  More twigs and branches came down last winter than Carter has liver pills.  A big job.  I'm still working on the North 40 and will soon start the South 40.
Actually 5 carrots were made, 1 was delivered in time for the Easter picnic.

The rest will arrive in time for next year.  I hope to post some tricks and tips for you soon to assist in quicker, easier carrot assembly.  The pattern is free you know.

Thinking outside the box, this would be a great idea for a greenhouse nursery in the seed section, a whole sale food grocer, or perhaps a nursery school bulletin board.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

4 comments:

Lou Brackett said...

So cute! I have a red chili pepper from the same pattern group, but now I think I have to make a carrot for Easter next year.

Madalene Axford Murphy said...

Cool idea!

Jennie in GA said...

Too cute!

Nancy said...

Your carrots are too fun. My daughter and son-in-law sell their produce at a farmers market. It would be cute for them to have quilted carrots and other vegetables to display their produce. Maybe....
--Nancy. (ndmessier @ aol.com, joyforgrace.blogspot.com)