I always wonder why I don't make more of them.
According to my blog post, this quilt was begun in 2012.
You can find the directions for the pattern here.
The original color idea came from an old Country Living Magazine ad showing a kitchen.
And the quilt was folded over the back of a rocker in the far corner.
Sometimes it's the smallest spark that lights the imagination.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .



4 comments:
Love it!
I love that block - your colors and setting are great!
Do love a sweet churn dash!
I can hardly believe I didn't leave a comment when I first saw this quilt in my feedly feed. I love it! Really, really love it. The colors are just fabulous. Modern quilts are fun but there's something to be said for the soothing repetition and calming colors of a traditional quilt.
--Nancy. (ndmessier @ aol.com, joyforgrace.blogspot.com)
Post a Comment