Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Something I look forward to every winter is

quiet time to sew uninterrupted, while generating ideas for new projects.
I loved my last 25-patch so much, I'm planning one in a slightly different style.

Sometimes we have to disconnect, unplug, turn off the ring tone, and focus on color therapy.  It regenerates the spirit.
I even had company come visit, keeping me entertained while they fluttered at the feeders.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

3 comments:

Elaine Adair said...

Goodness, I am so embarrassed - have not been visiting bloggers at all! What's with that? Senility, old and decrepit, Senior Citizenship? Yep, all of the above. PUlled my hip/back with snow shoveling, husband tripped and sprained ankle, winter time needs shoveling, etc. But Spring has to come in a few months! Today we have 10 inches of new snow on top of the previous 10 inches, but we are warm and toasty inside. Nice to visit your blog again, and see your critters AND quilts. 8-))

Jennifer D said...

Can't wait to see the results.

Lou said...

That's a tufted titmouse!