Wednesday, May 13, 2015

A tiny glimpse

of phase I, renovation.
Fabric filled cabinets, all 4.
One consolidated bin of cut squares - different sizes, 4 containers of baggie projects going back 30 years, one bin of solid colored pieces for 2 different projects, one large flat bin of string piecing paraphernalia, and one bin of strips.  The gold bin is baggies.

The very last batch of fabric to be ironed and folded.  When I can get to it.

Sorted and categorized lights, strips, and a box of triangle units.  Can you hear my feet dancing.  The organizing is almost complete.

And to celebrate,
I took a Saturday off to work on an old project.

It's a good feeling, being this organized.  Yes, it took 8 months, and I'm not quite done.  However, this is a good stopping point while I take time to refinish my porch, paint some windows, put up some fencing, build a few gates, and work on the garden.

Of course there's company coming in too.  One a college friend I've not seen in 35 years.  Where oh where has the time gone?

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

2 comments:

Quilttiger said...

You are amazing! Love your new project!

pwl said...

Wow! You've been busy, and it looks great!