Saturday, January 3, 2015

Wooo hooo, all together!

 The pattern comes from the book "Nickel Quilts."
 However, I used 2" squares, 2" wide strips, and 3-1/4" squares.
Lack of value placement echoes the stress in my life 12 years ago when I began this one.
Waste not, want not . . . leftover squares from an apron panel.
Dolly enjoying her Christmas gift from Aunt Fran.

My word motto for the New Year is "focus and finish".  Do you have a theme word for 2015?

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy New Year Dolly and Happy New Year to You!!! Get that baby quilted and on a bed--there's still plenty of winter ahead.

Susan Tidwell said...

love it!

pwl said...

Beautiful! But I have a question. If you're using 2" squares and 2" strips, wouldn't the other squares be 3-1/2"? I'm curious, as I've used those in a previous quilt myself. (Mind you, it was a very small quilt.)