And decided not to leave yet. We hit 4 degrees this morning.
Since the pellet stove has been struggling to get the inside temps up to 60 degrees, I'm doubly glad for warm quilts .
Even the bunnies got covered. I managed to hang 4 big tarps from the front porch to block the wind. Water bottles were well frozen this morning and require frequent checking throughout the day.
As soon as I receive more information from Alycia on the 2 upcoming Freedom Flights, I'll share the pattern information on this 50 x 60" quilt.
The rectangles measure 3 x 4, so if you're stuck inside on this wintry day, why not take some time to cut out a few. Any dark and light combination will do, but plaids or red/white/blue would be best.
It only took me 1-1/2 days to complete 2 tops, about half of the pieces were in a baggie.
Dolly asked me to ask you to check on your furry ones outside. Fresh water is especially important and appreciated. . . . slurp!
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment