Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Small doin's . . .

That's Southern slang . . . .  in other words, I've not run the NY City marathon, climbed Mt. Everest, or cooked up a 5-course dinner.
However, a few more triangle units were made.
 The ancient chimney sweep project has a few more blocks (we're talking 1990's),

 And an 11-year-old scrappy star block top is now underway.
I'm working on this layout.
Of course there's nothing small about my steadfast, loyal companion except for the spaces she tries to fit in to.

This weekend I'll attempt to empty the sewing room, scrub the carpet, and finish moving the cabinets. That's why they're on wheels you know.  Portability is my middle name.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .


3 comments:

Kristie said...

I love your scrappy blocks!
Kristie

Carol said...

I don't know how you can get anything done....that face is absolutely heart melting...she could have me doing anything she wanted😍

Susan Tidwell said...

things are looking good at your house, all colorful! Have a great day.