Thursday, September 25, 2014

To be or not to be, that is the question.

There's no need to have read Shakespeare to voice your opinion on this subject . . .

Dolly is rather ambivalent on the matter so I need to ask you, the viewers.

About this old sewing stool with the (ahem) lovely Naugahyde cover.

 The Bunz think I need only 4 coats of Costa Rica Blue exterior grade Glidden paint.


But I believe it's going to take possibly 5 or maybe even 6 coats since it will be knocked around quite a bit.

This is the new accent color for the sewing room.  I wanted something fresh and lively to counteract all the white.

What do you think, 4, 5, or 6?

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

2 comments:

Carol said...

I'll go 5 coats...no reasoning behind that guess...just like 5...LOL! Look at that sweet Dolly girl💕

antique quilter said...

4 coats, be done! what a beautiful color!
Kathie