Sunday, September 21, 2014
Happenings . . .
Do you recall this sweet little black bunny, who had a white spot on his nose? His name is Tipper and he went off yesterday to live with Lyn and Tony on the coast of North Carolina. They came in to town to visit friends, saw the ad (Thank you Paula) and called to see if they could stop by.
I've never seen a bunny bond with another person so fast. It was wonderful. I love knowing that my bunnies are going to such good homes.
Rebecca's babies are also finding new homes. We just have to get them transported to another town for easier pick-up.
It is hard to see them go, but I'm so thankful they will now be loved by people who have quality time to spend with them and enjoy their sweet and quirky personalities. Dolly is going to miss them, but I'll have more time to spend with Dolly and that's a win-win situation.
For those of you asking about the sewing room, well I'm still working on the cabinets. They came with cardboard for the backing, which I'm replacing with 1/4" plywood. Trying to get 2 coats of primer and 3 coats of durable paint on the plywood is taking a bit of time.
Do you know that Home Depot will cut plywood to size for you? They have a great vertical saw that is more accurate than a regular tablesaw.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment