As I've been doing this.
Yup, 10 truck loads of manure so far. As you can see, I'll need another 10 before I can call the tiller guy. Along with Carbon-19, I'll add 160 pounds of gypsum, each helps break up the dense clay. After that comes a cover crop.
New fruit trees and 2 pecan trees are ready to be planted.
The dog woods are blooming. Achooo.
In December, I found a sale on tulip bulbs. When planting I stirred in Epsom salts, as I did not have any bone meal. Nothing says Spring like tulips, don't you agree?
And pansies of course. Sadly, Samson had some for breakfast yesterday. "Bad Bunny", does not have the same effect as "Bad Dog" you know. . . . but I said it anyway. If nothing else, it entertains the neighbors.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
2 comments:
You are amazing!
WOW! You have been busy. Way to go!
Post a Comment