Achoo, scuse me. Everything is blooming here now. Pretty as it is, I'm thankful for the rain today.
Guess what I bought for my Birthday! Tractor Supply had a sale.
It has heavy duty aluminum framing and is the perfect size for me.
The baby bunz spent 2 whole days in the tractor enjoying their first taste of spring grass. Talk about excited! They were eating so fast, I had to move the tractor 3 times in one day.
Tis the season for down-to-baseboards spring cleaning and the changing of the quilts.
I'm having trouble deciding whether to go with blue and white or my Amish inspired ones.
And even though many of these quilts have been around a long time, it's nice to have a choice.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
1 comment:
did you get your greenhouse put together? hope you are enjoying this weather!
Post a Comment