Monday, October 15, 2012

It started with a tickle . . .

In the throat.
 NyQuil Cough

Then sneezing, then coughing.  Gee, could it be bronchitis?

This will teach me to go where there are crowds.  I have learned that hot and spicy soup from the Chinese restaurant does help.  And I found a Japanese ramen noodle brand at the grocery store that is very spicy and helps clear the sinuses. Of course, thankfully, there are various medications.  We live in a wondrous age.  However, I surely hope you don't get it.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

2 comments:

YankeeQuilter said...

Feel better soon! Heard there have already been several cases of the flu in my area...seems awfully early!

Paula, the quilter said...

I am a firm believer in Alka Selzer Cold Plus (both the daytime and night time versions). They got me through a recent bout of the crud.